“Nestled at the base of the Foothills Parkway, surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains, and alongside a rushing creek sits Foothills Farm. The Barn, once the center of daily life, has been transformed for your special event. Part of the barn has been newly renovated with climate controlled brides and grooms suites. Beside the rushing creek the back patio features tables, a wet bar and a massive stone fireplace. There are multiple beautiful locations on the property that we can customize for any event!
Create your dream Smoky Mountain farm wedding at our East Tennessee farm with original farmhouse and authentic barn! We have a spacious and gorgeous place for you to create a storybook wedding, a dream come true.
* 2,000 sq. ft. of covered event space plus another 1,000 sq. ft. of adjacent patio space.
* Tables and chairs
* Climate controlled dressing suites for the bride and groom.
* Separate guest bathrooms in the main event barn.
* Small caterer’s convenience kitchen.
* Fireplace patio with 24ft. concrete bar.
* Creekside patio.
* Mountain views in the open field. This is a perfect backdrop for a ceremony site.
* Courtyard with picnic tables.
* Doctor Buggy for photos.
* Rustic hay barn with loft for picture.
* Shaded yard between the two barns ideal for games or activities.” – Official Website
my friend had his wedding here and the place was just wonderful. the barns are absolutely beautiful makes u feel like ur in nature yet still not. the fire place was absolutely stunning. would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to do any type of get togeather or celebration.
This venue is breathtaking and the staff is wonderful to work with!! They went above and beyond to make our experience and my sister’s wedding everything she wanted!! I highly recommend them to everyone looking for a beautiful outdoor venue!
Stayed here for a weekend getaway. Beautiful property, the apartment was gorgeous! The creek running alongside it was my favorite part! Will definitely stay here again!